Re: [mosquitto-dev] MQTT QoS 2 protocol problem

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 06:00:45PM +0200, Manuel Domínguez Dorado wrote:

> The default value is 20 for this setting. So, using 20, you cannot assure
> that the messages are processed in order, aren't you?

To be honest, I don't see why... you could send 20 PUBLISH messages,
responded to by 20 PUBREC messages, then send 20 PUBREL messages,
and finally receive 20 PUBCOMP messsages (AFAIK the protocol allows
this, but I asked the question because I'm not 100% sure about it
either ;-)).  The sequence is defined by the message id's I think.

Furthermore, my issue was not ordering, but that fact that the second
message is never fully processed at all.

--
--    Jos Vos <jos@xxxxxx>
--    X/OS Experts in Open Systems BV   |   Office: +31 20 6938364

Back to the top