[mosquitto-dev] mosquitto versions for debian

Hello,

My group uses mosquito on industrial computers running Debian Wheezy at a bunch of remote field sites.  I was configuring a new server and discovered that the mosquito version for wheezy is no longer on the repo.mosquitto.org server.   I assume it’s been depreciated.  My question is whether I can use the Jessie version of Mosquitto for wheezy or whether I should just go with whatever is on the debian repo for wheezy?

Thank you.  Paul

--

Paul Heinrich
Technology Director

Merriam-Powell Center for Environmental Research
Northern Arizona University
Flagstaff, AZ 86011
Mobile: 928-310-8191

Back to the top