Re: [mosquitto-dev] Auth plugin v3 interface seems to be incomplete

Martin,
Thank you for the answers.

Regarding (2), all old variables (include changed from a single
variable to inside of a struct) are NOT ONLY still present, BUT ALSO
valid?
I'd like to clarify plugin_v3 itself has all features of v2. If not,
the possibility of a bug is strong.

Regards,
Tatsuzo