[mosquitto-dev] Regarding TLSv1.2 Encryption a

Hi,

I have few basic questions about mosquiito broker and TLSv1.2.

1. I have seen some other broker is working with MQTTFx by just enabling TLS and selecting version TLSv1.2.
and I didn't select any certificate options in MQTTFx. Just Enabling TLS, its able to communicate to broker and connection was successful.

2. Even I tried mosquitto clients to connect to that broker. It was working just i was passing " --capath /etc/ssl/certs/ " options in mosquitto clients. That third party broker was accepting connection from mosquitto clients. When I try to connect mosquitto clients same way with mosquiito broker , it doesn't work.

Any idea how this could be done ? Is this possible with mosquitto broker ?

Any changes needed in code or only configuration changes ?

Please let me know, if you any more clarity in questions.

Thanks in advance for your valuable answers.

Regards
sakthivel

Back to the top