[mosquitto-dev] Android NDK Build

Hi everyone.

I work a lot with IoT on several devices, so I'm a major user of mosquitto.

I'm working on a toolkit that can run scripted apps on several platform (iOS, win32, MacOS, Andoid and many more) and mosquitto used for mqtt client on many platforms but Android.

Does someone know if there are some instructions to build mosquitto for Android with NDK ?

Actually, my client can connect (according to returned result and server logs) and I seem to launch 'mosquitto_loop_start' with success (according to returned result) but when I call 'mosquitto_subscribe' the result say OK but the server does not receive subscription.

I think the problem is in my build. Any help with this build?

Best regards.

RB

Back to the top