[mosquitto-dev] Making my mosquitto network public

I have a mosquitto broker running on my raspberry pi. Right now, I am able to connect to the broker via devices connect on the local network but for my project I want to connect to it via the whole internet
I know port forwarding is an option but I don't have much knowledge about this so it would be nice if someone could just give me the steps to do so. Thanks in advance.

Back to the top