Re: [mosquitto-dev] Implementation Systemd

Thanks for the info.

Em seg, 7 de mai de 2018 às 19:46, Mikkel Kirkgaard Nielsen <miki@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
On 2018-05-07 22:35, Diego Rampim wrote:
> I found the  files on repository on GitHub branch: develop

Besides the unit files, there are changes in the broker code to notify
systemd in the branch too. I tried the "simple" systemd service, which
is supposed to work without code changes, on 16.04 ppa
(1.4.15-0mosquitto1~xenial1) which seemed to be able to start the broker
but not handle restart on crash/shutdown. I wrote something about that
and also how supervisord can be used instead at;
https://github.com/eclipse/mosquitto/issues/176#issuecomment-386732523.

> Does anyone know when it will be available?

It already is, the 1.5 release announcement and changelog dated
2018-05-02 (https://mosquitto.org/blog/2018/05/version-1-5-released/)
mention systemd support as a feature. However, only a source tar ball is
available, no binaries or git tag yet.

I guess Roger has been too busy streaming some sheets in Germany lately
to finish everything; https://mosquitto.org/blog/2018/05/press-release/.

Glückwunsch zum Neuen Job, Roger!
--
Mikkel