[mosquitto-dev] Using mosquitto C client for token based authentication with MQTT broker

Hi,

I would like to know if token based authentication is possible with mosquitto c client library api and how?

I went through api documentation and came across mosquitto_username_pw_set and mosquitto_tls_opts_set. I tried setting username password and TLS options, but couldn't connect to the MQTT broker (IBM Watson IOT service).

Am I missing anything here?

Thanks & Regards,
Supriya Jagtap

Back to the top