Re: [mosquitto-dev] Website

Sorry I meant to point to https://git.eclipse.org/c/gerrit/www.eclipse.org/mosquitto.git/, which is the source for www.eclipse.org/mosquitto
Don’t worry Karl the Mosquitto source code repo is on Github indeed :-)

Le 8 févr. 2018 à 12:44, Karl Palsson <karlp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Benjamin Cabé <benjamin.cabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This looks really nice! I really like that the whole homepage
contents fits on the screen.

A few comments:
You probably want to remove the Paypal Donate button
It looks like the server is not hosted on Eclipse Foundation
servers? Is the plan to move to
https://git.eclipse.org/c/mosquitto/org.eclipse.mosquitto.git
<https://git.eclipse.org/c/mosquitto/org.eclipse.mosquitto.git>
once the design will be finalised?

I thought we'd already agreed _not_ to do that. It was there,
briefly, but I thought everyone was onboard with it being at
github.com/eclipse/mosquitto (if eclipse people want to keep
mirrors on git.eclipse.org, fine)

It will certainly make it
much easier for the committers and community at large to
contribute changes that way.

"certainly" is a strong word, and very much in the eye of the beholder :)  I certainly see absolutely no way to contribute from those git repo browser links.

Cheers,
mosquitto-dev mailing list
mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/mosquitto-dev