[mosquitto-dev] Bridge configuration reload

Hi all,

I would like to use the mosquitto broker as a bridge but I need to add some bridged topics at runtime, and this seems not possible because they can be specified only in the configuration file, and this part of the configuration file is not reloaded on SIGHUP.

Now, either I build a client that implements a sort of bridge, where I could add topics at runtime, or I try to modify the mosquitto bridge/reload modules to add this feature (I would prefer this solution).

Do you see any issue in doing bridged topics reconfigurable? Have you already thought about a solution for this feature? Is it planned for the next moquitto releases?

Thank you in advance,

niccolo`

Back to the top