[mosquitto-dev] Help on the Mosquitto project

Hi everyone,

I want to give a hand on the Mosquitto project which seems a little
inactive lately.

I'm a user of Mosquitto for few years (in production), that's why I care
about Mosquitto. I've some experience with the Mosquitto codebase and
submitted few PRs. I use MQTT also from client side with Eclipse paho
(Python) and I'm committer on this project.

I'm willing to work on the next 1.5 release, as the develop branch had
unreleased commits older than 2 and half years. I also want to reduce
the number of open issues and PRs to have a more healthy project. This
should be a saner base for future development like support for MQTT v5.

I would like apply to be a committer on Mosquitto to help current
maintainers on those tasks. What should be the next steps ?

Pierre Fersing

Back to the top