Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto Cluster -- Outgoing messages are being dropped for client x

Le 03/11/2017 à 20:04, Pedro Mendes a écrit :
Hi Tatsuzo, and thanks for your answer!

I did the test that you suggested (only one broker without bridge client and load balancer) and i get the same error message for a significant proportion of clients, eg: Outgoing messages are being dropped for client sub_cb5df7ce180148f5977.
So as you pointed out it does seem like the queue is getting full and that:
 - outgoing messages are being dropped
 - clients are getting disconnected as a consequence

Going back to the cluster scenario: I understand that messages to the cluster instances get dropped when the queue get's full, and that's actually desired.
However they never resume normal operation, and future messages to these instances never get delivered.

Is there a way of resuming this normal operation automatically, given the above cluster configuration?

Cheers,
Pedro.

Hi,

just a reply to bring attention on max_queued_messages.

With MQTT client (no bridge involved) I've also got such messages and resolved them by settings max_queued_messages to 0 (unlimited).
While this could consume more resource, for my use case I didn't wanted to lose messages.

But in my test without bridge involved, this message never resulted in disconnection or future messages not being delivered.

Regards,
Pierre

Back to the top