Re: [mosquitto-dev] Request for support on mosquitto package

Hi Karl,

Thanks for the input.

To simplify the question. We would like to hook a preconfigured EVP_PKEY (created in a custom C .so file) within the same process space, to the OpenSSL ctx calls that the Mosquitto package uses. More specifically using the lua binded API to mosquitto to hook onto a certain openssl. Perhaps it can hook onto a global pkey within the process space. I'm sure there are multiple ways to approach this problem. Please forgive me as my development with OpenSSL is still new.

Thanks,
Emilio