Re: [mosquitto-dev] tls / acl security discussion

Dear  Tatsuzo , thanks for the link I will take a look.
My idea here was to share some ideas and discuss options to accomplish two main goals:
A secured service (using encryption at least)
An easy provisioning operation.

My first choice would be:
Using ca on the server and client side only to provide encryption.
    This way all devices need to be loaded with same cert.

Use acl to avoid the devices access to all the topics.

Use firewall to limit packet rate

Would you like to discuss drawback and advantages for this ?
regards,
leo