Re: [mosquitto-dev] RFC: add listener_allow_anonymous

Hi Roger,

> This idea of making allow anonymous a per listener is something that
> is planned for the 1.5 release. I think what you've done looks fine -
> if you rebase it off the develop branch and submit a pull request I'll
> be happy to accept it.

Although the develop branch didn't compile for me, I rebased onto
develop (this needed some work on my side too).

I have that branch on
https://github.com/kurt-vd/mosquitto , branch 'develop'.

> I would like some extra documentation on the
> interaction between allow_anonymous and listener_allow_anonymous as
> well, that is somewhere there could be confusion.

I put some extra documentation. Maybe this avoids the confusion.

Kind regards,
Kurt

Back to the top