[mosquitto-dev] Problem running Mosquitto with Hono

Hi there

As far as I try to install Hono and Mosquitto on the same host, they don't work together well. Mosquitto broker cannot process subscribe/publish message on the host where Hono is actively running on. When I disable Hono, Mosquitto broker functions normally. This seems petty weird because they use two different ports. Meanwhile, when that host acts as an MQTT client and subscribe/publish to the MQTT broker on the other host (Hono is not installed), it works fine. I am thinking of another way by installing Mosquitto and Hono on two separate dockers. Any ideas ?

Sincerely,
T. Nguyen

Back to the top