[mosquitto-dev] sub:Connecting with broker on different LAN network

hi,

  I have implemented basic chat application using Mosquitto MQTT  using python 2.7 within same network.now improving further i am trying to implement the same with different LAN network. I have connected Publisher and broker in same network and Subscriber in different LAN network
The packages i use are paho.mqtt

While implementing Subscriber I am getting this error
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "sub.py", line 18, in <module>
    c1.connect(broker,port)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/paho/mqtt/client.py", line 700, in connect
    return self.reconnect()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/paho/mqtt/client.py", line 822, in reconnect
    sock = socket.create_connection((self._host, self._port), source_address=(self._bind_address, 0))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/socket.py", line 575, in create_connection
    raise err
socket.error: [Errno 113] No route to host

Kindly help me out in solving this issue

Nitish.R

Back to the top