[mosquitto-dev] Last Will with Websockets

Hi Mosquitto,

If I set up my connection with a last will and testament, then an abnormal disconnection for a regular client causes the LW&T message to be published (that works and it's easy to demonstrate with a python program with a sleep(i) in it.

Does the same logic get driven if the client is using websockets (port 9001) and a bit of _javascript_ running in a browser?

Is it supposed to trigger the LW&T when a websocket gets abnormally disconnected?

Regards, Dougie