Re: [mosquitto-dev] Receiving a disconnection (1) when connecting to broker

Karl,

.... You're probably not calling mosquitto_loop/loop_start/loop_forever and so no network traffic is actually getting handled.

That would make sense, but I am actually calling loop_start(), which is a wrapper for mosquitto_loop_start().  What's strange is that sometimes it works without any problems, and other times it doesn't.  I was hoping that there is a way to debug erratic connection problems...

Back to the top