[mosquitto-dev] memory leak?

Title: memory leak?

Hi all,

I am using the mosquitto c sourcecode (1.4.10) in my raspberry project (Raspbian Jessy). During my tests I found out, that there is a memory leak in my system after publishing MQTT messages.

In my test setup I’m calling the mosquitto_publish() function as fast as possible (45 Characters, qos 2, retain false). The broker is receiving the messages correctly. I check the memory of the raspberry from time to time with calling “cat /proc/meminfo”: MemFree is decreasing, Active(anon) is increasing.

Have I done something wrong? Is there a way to free the memory that the mosquitto library allocated?

Thanks and Regards,

Chris

Back to the top