Re: [mosquitto-dev] SSL3_GET_RECORD:wrong version number

Hi Roger,

Sorry for late response.

After changing cafile, certfile and keyfile in mosquitto.conf and
restart the broker, "openssl s_client -connect host:port -CAfile
<cafile>" works just fine:

CONNECTED(00000003)
depth=1 C =...
     Start Time: 1476180904
     Timeout   : 300 (sec)
     Verify return code: 0 (ok)
---

And after running the openssl command, the next mosquitto_sub command
succeeds.

Thanks
Khitai