Re: [mosquitto-dev] SIGUSR1 and SIGUSR2 return errors

Hi Jacob,

The "error" isnt anything to worry about, it's just because the call
to poll() isn't protected against being interrupted by those signals.
I agree with the implication that it's a bit annoying though.

SIGUSR2 causes the subscription tree to be printed to stdout. If your
broker was started as a service or is daemonised then you won't see
that text at all.

Cheers,

Roger