[mosquitto-dev] Update and Eclipse IoT day at ThingMonk

Hi all,

I'm pleased to say I have a working computer again so will begin
tackling the quite large backlog of tasks and emails that have piled
up as soon as I can - Tuesdays is hockey night though, so please
remain patient :)

I'm going to be at the ThingMonk ( http://thingmonk.com/ ) Eclipse IoT
day in London this coming Monday, if anybody here is going to be there
please come and say hello. I'll have a few mosquitto stickers with me.
I shalln't be at the rest of ThingMonk, alas.

Cheers,

Roger

Back to the top