[mosquitto-dev] Commercial Support for Mosquitto Broker

Hi,

I am Jinto Siman from FiDzeal Technology. Working in Embedded Team, Since we are implementing MQTT Protocol in our project we are eager to know whether your team provide commercial support for Mosquitto Broker or not. Because we will be having more than 1million clients(since we know that mosquito broker can have maximum 1024 clients).

Waiting for your response…

Thanks & Regards,

Jinto Siman K P

Member Technical Staff - Embedded Engineering

FiDzeal |  www.fidzeal.com

Mobile : +917204724077

34Small20

Avast logo