Re: [mosquitto-dev] RSMB repository

I have to say that I hadn't realized that an RSMB repository had been created on Github, otherwise I would have populated it. (On the other hand I have been quite busy with the Paho 1.2 release :-)

We do have a contribution for an MQTT-SN to MQTT gateway in Paho, which I will merge in soon. You might be interested in that too.

Ian