Re: [mosquitto-dev] use full certificate subject as username?

Hi Fabian,

My apologies, I took a look at this and decided that it looked easy enough. I did think I'd replied to you already, but I can't see that reply.

I agree this is a useful feature and will be including it in version 1.5. It fits in well with the authentication review. If you wish to have your patch included, please follow the instructions on http://git.eclipse.org/c/mosquitto/org.eclipse.mosquitto.git/tree/CONTRIBUTING.md - probably the easiest thing for you to do is attach the patch to a bugzilla bug along with the appropriate sign-off.

I haven't had a look at your patch yet, it's a very busy time of year for me.

Cheers,

Roger