Re: [mosquitto-dev] connect_async problem and advice publish/dedconnect needed

Hi Markus,

With connect_async I think the problem is a check for !=0 that should be >0. In lib/mosquitto.c around line 520 if you change "if(rc){" to "if(rc>0){" does your code work? In this case you should also only treat a >0 return code as an error.

With regards to sending messages, this is an entirely asynchronous process and for QoS>0 will depend on the speed that the broker responds at. You can be happy that your message has been sent once the publish callback has been called.

Cheers,

Roger