[mosquitto-dev] Reloading certificate revocation list?

Hi,

I’m looking into using the crlfile option with mosquitto. From looking at the source code it seems to me that mosquitto does not provide a way of reloading the CRL without restarting the broker.
This is kind of problem because in contrast to certificates, CRLs tend to have a shorter validity period. Its not uncommon to have validity periods of hours or days for CRLs.
Am I missing something there? If anybody is using CRLs with mosquitto I’m interested in how they are injecting crls updates into mosquitto.

Kind regards,
Fabian

Back to the top