[mosquitto-dev] Code repository migrated

Dear all,

I am very pleased to announce that the mosquitto repositories have now
been migrated to git on Eclipse. This means that the bitbucket
repository should no longer be used, but will remain as a record of
the pre-Eclipse history.

There is a web interface to the repository:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/mosquitto/org.eclipse.mosquitto.git/ This
also includes links for anonymous and gerrit (code review) based
access.

I am aware that there are a few pull requests on the bitbucket
repository outstanding - apologies for not being in touch, I will get
in contact about them as soon as I can.

The bug tracker has also been moved to Eclipse, e.g.
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/describecomponents.cgi?product=Mosquitto
, and I have migrated bugs over from Launchpad. Please use the Eclipse
bug tracker to report bugs/feature requests.

This all marks a further step along the path to the 1.4 release under
Eclipse. Please do test out the current 1.4 code, there is a good
chance to make it a really solid release.

Regards,

Roger

Back to the top