Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto on Parallella.

Hi Andrew

This is an interesting idea and can see that using the parallella board can yield powerful "hub" between zigbee units, relying message between them and pub maybe even to the cloud - so this board can be a nice mqtt hostĀ

wonder if the linux kernel can be tweaked to include PF_RING as part of the code - allowing the network packets to go directly to mosquitto - the network driver with PF_Ring + Mosquitto + Parallella may be small but those combination can be even more power to the people :)

All depends what the purpose will be for using MQTT+Mosquitto+Parallella board forĀ

last input from we would be to cluster the boards :)

Interesting to see what how this turns out