[mosquitto-dev] Inflight Message issue with Mosquitto

Hello,

We are using mosquitto library mosquitto-1.3.5-install-win32.exe for windows.
We are connecting to this broker by subscribing from the mobile devices with a unique topics.
Currently we are using the Qos level is 2 (once and once only) for publishing messages and Qos level 1 (At least once).

We are facing problem as in the below scenario

Step 1 : Client A publishing message to Client B when Client B is offline.
Step 2 : Client A sending more than 20 messages to Client B
Step 3 : When Client B connected to broker again
Step 4 :  Client B is getting only 20 messages which are in the queue of the broker.

I set max_inflight_messages to "0" and max_queue_messages to "0"  in the mosquitto.config file but it didn't give result. Still Client B unable to get more than 20 messages.

Here i am attaching the config file which we are using it for broker.

Could you please let me know if the broker has any limitation or bug ? And how can i approach in this scenario for Client A can send and broker can save max number of messages.