Re: [mosquitto-dev] Host mosquitto broker on specific IP

Hi Abhishek,

"moquette.conf" sounds like you aren't using mosquitto, but I'll
assume that's a typo.

By default, each listener will listen on all interfaces, so it should
work fine without any configuration. You can use bind_address as you
say, to listen only on a given address. So

bind_address 127.0.0.1

would mean that the default listener would only accept connections
from the local machine.

If you define more than one listener, you should specify the bind
address as part of the "listener" value (bind_address is only for the
default listener), e.g.

listener 8883 192.168.0.1

Cheers,

Roger