Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto source file

Hi Guy,

The client library code is exclusively in the "lib" directory. To
build the broker you use the code from src, plus some from lib. I hope
the make files under lib and src make that sufficiently clear. If
you're using neither straight make nor cmake+make to do the
compilation, you should also take a look at the config.mk file to see
the compile time options that are available. Basically when compiling
the client library you may want to define WITH_TLS, WITH_TLS_PSK and
so on as described. In gcc you would do:

gcc -DWITH_TLS ...

I hope that helps.

Cheers,

Roger