Re: [mosquitto-dev] Custering of mosquitto broker instances?

Sigmund,

you can connect Mosquitto instances together with a bridge, but this is a pretty simple approach to sharing MQTT messages between brokers.  It's not a scalable load-balancing solution, if that is what you are looking for - Mosquitto's aim is primarily to be small.

(Roger, please correct me if I have misspoken :-)

Ian