Re: [mosquitto-dev] restart of large messages...

Hi Tommy,

in general with MQTT, the answer is no.  Any fragmentation is done at the TCP level.  If you want to achieve this you have to do it at the application level by splitting the payload into smaller chunks and send each separately in an MQTT publish.  MQTT was designed primarily with smaller payloads in mind.  The lack of such features is what helps to keep MQTT small, so it does have an upside :-)

Ian