Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto bridging.

Ah, yes! Got it. Thanks, Roger!

Sent from phone. Pardon brevity and lingiuistic mistakes.

On Aug 12, 2014 10:16 PM, "Roger Light" <roger@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 5:40 PM, ನಾಗೇಶ್ ಸುಬ್ರಹ್ಮಣ್ಯ (Nagesh S)
<nageshblore@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I understand that. But, shouldn't the subscription use local prefix
> (root/phone/) ?

I refer you to my previous email :) You didn't have a QoS entry, so
the local prefix was being used as QoS (and returned as 0), and the
remote prefix was being used as the local prefix.

Cheers,

Roger