My Cattail: Share files in IBM and save your in-box

From:        october8134 <october8134@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        "mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        02/06/2014 16:00
Sent by:        mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Is there a way to usb mosquitto_sub to subscribe to all topics that the broker sees for troubleshooting purposes?  There is an Android app (btraced) that is suppose to publish MQTT to my broker at home, but I can't figure out what topic it's publishing to.  The app is pretty old and no longer supported, so I haven't been able to contact the dev. for help.

Thanks,
mosquitto-dev mailing list
mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx