Re: [mosquitto-dev] "bridge_insecure" doesn't seem to work?

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for this. The intention is that the default behaviour is the
most secure - and so you can use tls_insecure to have less strict
checks if you wish. This means that tls_cert_reqs should be set to
SSL_VERIFY_PEER for bridges as well.

I've just pushed a change that implements this:
https://bitbucket.org/oojah/mosquitto/commits/4b71be188bac7927c8c7fea5648f15a5acf1cad8

Thanks again,

Roger