Re: [modeling-pmc] Committer Election for Linus Mahrenholtz on Eclipse eTrice has started

(BCC) Henrik,

Committers should be elected based on their contribution track record.  So this justification is just not sufficient:

  Linus works as a student at PROTOS and started to contribute to the eTrice project, in particular in an overhaul of the example models.

It does not matter where someone works and one does elect a committer because they are starting to contribute.  Someone can review the student's contributions, and when there is a proven track record, then an election makes sense.

Even if I approved this election, the EMO is likely to reject it.

Regards,
Ed