Re: [modeling-pmc] Eclipse QVT Operational appears dysfunctional

+1

On 15.07.2021 17:59, EMO EMO wrote:
Greetings Modeling PMC.

A recent attempt to elect a new Project Lead to the Eclipse QVT Operational project failed due to lack of engagement by the project team. Currently, the project has four committers listed. Only two of the four committers appear to be active. This is reflected in the election results. Per the EDP, a minimum of three positive votes are required.

The nominating committer has attempted to contact the other committers and the designated project lead, but has--to the best of my knowledge--not received any response.

To summarize, it appears that the Eclipse QVT Operational project's Project Lead and two of the four Committers are no longer engaged with the project.

I believe that a good faith effort has been undertaken to communicate with the inactive team members, but defer to the wisdom of the PMC if they believe that further investigation is required.

I ask that the PMC declare the Eclipse QVT Operational project dysfunctional, and approve the EMO to retire the two disengaged committers and replace the project lead with Christopher Gerking (the nominee in the failed election).

Please express your approval by responding with +1.

Thanks,

Wayne
--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation