Re: [modeling-pmc] [xtext-dev] PMC Approval required for Committer Election for Neeraj Bhusare on Eclipse Xtext

According to my records, Ed approved this on behalf of the PMC on September 15 and we received the required committer agreement on September 18 (Friday).

It looks like everything is in order. It's in the EMO Record Team's work queue.

Wayne