Re: [modeling-pmc] Project Lead election for Daniel Exertier on Eclipse Sirius

Sirius Developers,

Perhaps none of you monitor your dev mailing list or can be bothered to reply.  That's super dysfunctional.

Do you assume that I will rubber stamp the election when it completes?  That's a bad assumption.

Regards,
Ed