[modeling-pmc] Project Lead election for Philippe Dul on Eclipse EMF Diff/Merge

A project lead election for Philippe Dul on project Eclipse EMF Diff/Merge
(modeling.emf.diffmerge) was started by Olivier Constant with this criteria:

I would like to nominate Philippe Dul as project lead of EMF Diff/Merge
(EDM). As mentioned for his recent committer nomination, which was long
deserved, Philippe is a historical developer of many customizations and
extensions of EDM - the most prolific person I know on this topic. Philippe
not only has a very good understanding of the technology itself but also, as
a committer on Eclipse Capella, a strong vision of its possible applications
to deliver innovative end-user features in products, as shown by his work on
Capella transitions, replication mechanism, reqs import, etc. I thus believe
that his nomination as project lead feels natural and will prove relevant to
the project.

Eclipse EMF Diff/Merge project committers can click the election link below
to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.emf.diffmerge/elections/election-philippe-dul-project-lead-eclipse-emf-diffmerge

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.emf.diffmerge