[modeling-pmc] Pre-announcing MoDisco 1.5.0

Hi

A preliminary 1.5.0 build was contributed to SimRel yesterday and the overnight OOMPH report [1] shows only 10 minor branding image issues. Fix has just finished building.

I have linked an N&N [2] and made some trivial wiki tweaks.

Apart from keeping the EF SimRel ticking over, I have no immediate plans for further activity. I would like to get some of the skipped tests working, and maybe the Javadoc, but I must get back to QVTd. I naively thought MoDisco would take two days rather than two weeks....

The builds now conform to the traditional MDT spelling so that the MDT downloads page [3] can format the 1.5.0 releases. A rewrite of the MDT PHP is pending - any volunteers?

The most recent build [4] is probably identical to what will be the 1.5.0 release so any feedback is welcome. I think all dependencies are either in SimRel or the modisco-Update so install should just work.

I will do the official M3 build tomorrow afternoon.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

[1] https://download.eclipse.org/oomph/archive/simrel/modisco.aggrcon/index.html

[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/MoDisco/New_and_Noteworthy/2019-12