[modeling-pmc] Committer Election for Krisztian Mocsai on Eclipse VIATRA has started

A committer election for Krisztian Mocsai on project Eclipse VIATRA
(modeling.viatra) was started by Zoltan Ujhelyi with this criteria:

I'd like to nominate Krisztián Mócsai as a committer for the VIATRA
project. He is already used VIATRA in quite a few projects, and also reported
some issues [1]. Lately he has started to work on a graphical editor for
VIATRA patterns, and some of his work has already been merged [2], others are
still in-progress [3]. During this work, he became familiar with the
development process of VIATRA, and is able to extend the codebase as
necessary.

To summarize, I'd like you to welcome Krisztián as a committer.

  [1]
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?email1=krisztian.mocsai%40incquerylabs.com&emailassigned_to1=1&emailcc1=1&emaillongdesc1=1&emailqa_contact1=1&emailreporter1=1&emailtype1=substring&list_id=17837304&product=Viatra&query_format=advanced
  [2]
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/owner:krisztian.mocsai%2540incquerylabs.com+status:closed
  [3]
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/owner:krisztian.mocsai%2540incquerylabs.com+status:open

Eclipse VIATRA project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.viatra/elections/election-krisztian-mocsai-committer-eclipse-viatra

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.viatra

Back to the top