[modeling-pmc] Project Lead election for Eugen Neufeld on Eclipse EMF Client Platform

A project lead election for Eugen Neufeld on project Eclipse EMF Client
Platform (modeling.ecp) was started by Jonas Helming with this criteria:

Eugen is a very active committer since 6 years. It would be ridiculous to
start to mention single contributions of Eugen. He is in fact on place 1 and
2 of the committer statistics:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.emft.emf-client/who
and he has contributed over 1000 reviews to the project.
Moreover, he manages many central processes including release planning since
years and he is very actively taking care of request in our newsgroup.
Therefore, I am glad to formally nominate him as a project lead!

Eclipse EMF Client Platform project committers can click the election link
below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.ecp/elections/election-eugen-neufeld-project-lead-eclipse-emf-client-platform

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.emft.emf-client