Re: [modeling-pmc] BPM Photon release inclusion request

Paul,

The two CQs (I'm not sure they need approval but I did that in the CQs) both link to https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/soa.bpmn2-modeler/releases/1.5.0 which says it's for Photon which you mention in the title but in the body of your email you mention Oxygen.  For Photon you'll need to schedule the review and generate an IP log at that time.

Regards,
Ed