Re: [modeling-pmc] Post-Oxygen versions of the Modeling Package

Hi,

Remi Schnekenburger offered to take over and be the maintainer of the modeling package.
Thank you very much Remi (and EclipsSource!), I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I did!

I'll be assisting him for the transition. As part of this and in order to lower the maintenance effort it has been decided to decommission the modeling discovery and instead rely on the Marketplace client. I would advise any modeling project to create a Marketplace entry if they don't already provide one.

If there is no objection, I'd like to start the election process soon so that Remi has the ability to work, as a commiter in the EPP project.

Cheers,

Cédric