Re: [modeling-pmc] UML2 and Photon

Hi everyone,

We will bring this topic to the next Papyrus-IC meetings, to see what solution could be found here. For sure, this is a very important topic for Papyrus and other UML-based tools in Eclipse.

Cheers,
Rémi

Ed,

Yeah, it's certainly less than ideal. Note also that UML2 builds will stop working (as will other Buckminster-based builds) early next year when the Eclipse Foundation disables the CLI signing service. So some minimal investment of time/energy will be required in order to maintain the status quo for Photon...

Kenn