[modeling-pmc] BPMN2 project activity

Greetings BPMN2 Project Team.

/cc Modeling PMC

As far as I can tell, none of the project committers are active. The project lead, Bob Brodt, has recently retired, and the rest of the committers have not been active in at least five years. There is no activity recent on the project mailing list.

Per section 4.6 of the Eclipse Development Process, I believe that this exceptional situation that grants the project leadership chain the ability to remove committers and appoint new ones. I do have an individual, Paul Leacu, who is prepared to inject some energy into the project.

So... if you are an existing committer on the project and wish to retain that committer status, please respond ASAP. I'll let this sit for at least a week before I take any action.

PMC members, please let me know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton